Yin Yoga is one of the most trending Yoga these days. This amazing slow-paced style of Yin-yoga as a workout, including various principles of traditional and ancient Chinese medicines, with postures and asanas, held for a longer duration of time than in other styles of Yoga. If you’re looking for great relaxation and a soothing experience, Yon Yoga Postures are specially for you. These Yoga postures will awaken dormant energy and recharge your soul.
Presenting You Some Yin Yoga Poses That You Should Try As A Beginner:
1. Butterfly: Begin with a sitting position and draw your feet’ soles together in contact. Slide your feet away from you. Create a small place between your heels and pelvis. Gently bent forward, allowing your spine to bend forward softly. You may rest your elbows on the floor and place your head in your hands. You can also place a cushion. Hold the position for 3 to 5 minutes to feel the pure magic of this asana. Butterfly posture will target inner thighs, outer thighs, and the spine.
2. Sphinx: lie on a mat with your stomach facing the ground. Place your elbows beneath your shoulders. Allow the weight to rest on your forearms. Allow your lower back to relax while softening the thighs and abdomen region. Try pressing your palms to feel a mild compression in your back. Hold the posture for 4 to 5 minutes and feel the power of Yoga on your lower back.
3. Open Wing: lie on your stomach, keep your right arm 90 degrees or less from your torso with the palm facing downwards. Press your left hand yours to the floor, rolling onto the right side of your chest. Bend your knees and open your left leg up towards the ceiling. Hold for 3 to 4 minutes and experience relief in the target areas: shoulders, arms, and chest.
Here Are Some More For You To Try
4. Wide-kneed Child’s pose: use a yoga mat or thick blanket to provide a soft surface for placing your knees. Place your hands under the shoulder and knee under your hips, with your knees wide with the main intention being gently stressing your inner legs. Move your hips towards your heels; either place your arms overhead, or you may rest them along the sides of your body parallel to your legs. Remain in this position for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Swan: draw your right knee towards your right wrist. Draw your right foot closer to your left hip, and slide your left leg back. Avoiding sensation in your right knee. Consider supporting your right hip with blocks or a blanket. Allow your left leg to rotate slightly. Remain in this position for 2 to 3 minutes. You will feel a great relief in the outer hips and hip flexors.
Yoga does amazing changes to your health and body spiritually, mentally, and physically. For better health and mental peace, practicing Yoga postures must include in your overall workout routine. Yin Yoga is one such amazing yoga style that can do wonders to your physique and mental health as it is associated with ancient Chinese medicine. Do practice these beginner-friendly Yoga Poses.