A person’s body cannot produce everything that it needs to function. There are six essential nutrients that people need to consume through
Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are the essential energy source for the brain. The body could not function appropriately. Without carbohydrates, and it needs fruits, bread, and grains, starchy vegetables.
The Body Needs Complex Carbohydrates To Support The Following:
- the immune system
- brain function
- the nervous system
- energy to perform tasks
- digestive function
Protein: Protein is the major structural component of the cell and is responsible for the building and repair of body tissues. Protein is broke down into amino acids, which are building blocks of protein.
The Following Are The Excellent Sources Of Protein
- red meats
- poultry including chicken
- fish and other seafood
- beans and legumes
- dairy products
Fat: Fat is an energy source that, when consumed, increases the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins. Fats provide the body with energy and help it carry out a range of functions
Healthful Fats Help With The Following Purposes
- cell growth
- blood clotting
- building new cells
- reducing the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- muscle movement
- balance blood sugar
- brain functioning
- mineral and vitamin absorption
- hormone production
- immune function
Vitamins C is necessary for the synthesis of collagen, which provides structure to blood vessels bone and ligaments. Rich sources include citrus fruits, strawberries, and peppers.
Vitamins And Minerals Are Micro-nutrients That Offer A Range Of Health Benefits, Including:
- boosting the immune system
- helping prevent or delay certain cancers, such as prostate cancer
- strengthening teeth and bones
- aiding calcium absorption
- maintaining healthy skin
- Minerals: Sodium helps to maintain fluids volume outside of the cells and helps cells to function normally. Keep intake under 2,400 milligrams per day.
Major minerals are:
- Water: Water helps to maintain homeostasis in the body, and transports nutrients to cells. Water also assists in removing the waste product from the body.
Water-soluble vitamins are:
- vitamin B-1 (thiamine)
- B-12 (cyanocobalamin)
- vitamin B-6
- B-2 (riboflavin)
- vitamin B-5 (pantothenic acid)
- B-3 (niacin)
- vitamin B-9 (folate, folic acid)
- B-7 (biotin)
- vitamin C
2-in-1 Pepper Chili Bell Jalapeno Seed Remover And Slicer are used to remove the seeds and help to slice the Jalapeno. It is handy; also, the seeds remover take less time and easy to use. It too high for coring pepper chili as well.
2-in-1 seed removers and slicer features:
- You can now easily remove the seeds of your Jalapeno using this tool
- It’s also great for coring another chili as well
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Green & Yellow
- Size: L 9 cm W 5.6 cm
- Package Content: 1x 2-in-1 Pepper Chili Bell Jalapeno Seed Remover And Slicer.
Apple slicer is a convenient tool you can cut an apple easily with the help of the apple slicer, and you can now slice apples a lot faster and easier than before.
Features of an Apple slicer:
- Slice your apples without breaking a sweat
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Size(Approx): 16 * 13.5 cm(Total Length * Width)
- Package Content: 1x 2019 Apple Slicer